Chemeyes Limited is committed to protecting your right to privacy as a user of our online store. It is our policy to respect the privacy of private communication.
The information you provide to us will be held for Chemeyes on servers based in the UK, and we will not transfer it, or authorise its transfer, outside the UK.
We collect information about our users in order to help us continually improve the products and facilities we offer, and fulfil our commercial obligations with regards to order processing. Chemeyes Limited will always adhere to UK Data Protection Legislation which, from 25 May 2018, includes EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Other than as stated below, we do not hold or use any information that you provide, or which we collect, outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), nor do we transfer it to, or share it with, others within or outside the EEA (except when we believe in good faith that the law requires it).
Information About Us
Chemeyes Limited is a private limited company, registered in England under company number 08230226. Our registered business address and main trading address is 99 School Lane, Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 1TA.
Our VAT number is GB143963301
For data protection queries, please contact our office using email address: email@example.com or our registered business address for postal inquiries.
What Data Do We Collect?
We will collect personal data as provided to us during the registration or purchase process, which you agree to supply us as accurate.
We do not monitor your use of the Internet, but we do use cookie technology to monitor your use of our website. This information is not stored alongside your personal data and will only be used on an anonymous, aggregated basis. We may process your personal data in combination with your purchases in order to maintain and improve the facilities we offer and to send you alerts about important updates to such content.
What Do We Use Your Data For?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your account and/or subscription(s).
- Supplying you with information, relating to products or your order. You can control your email preferences from ‘My Account’ and can opt out of our newsletters and bulletins when you register (or at any time thereafter). Please note that some emails are an integral part of Chemeyes’ service and cannot be opted out of and that by registering, you are consenting to us using your personal data to send such emails. We will never send you any spam and always aim to ensure that our emails will be genuinely useful to recipients.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails, phone calls or instant chat messaging from you.
Our processing of your personal data is in our legitimate interests and is necessary to provide the service to you and to continually improve it and the content available through it.
In addition, when you purchase a product from us, your personal data is necessary for the formation of the contract between you and Chemeyes Ltd and the completion of your purchase.
What Cookies Do We Use?
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
The personal data that you provide when registering with Chemeyes is retained until you ask us to delete it. If you wish to delete your account, you can do so using the ‘Delete My Account’ link in ‘My Account’.
How and Where Do We Store or Transfer Your Personal Data?
We only store your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
Do We Share Your Personal Data?
None of your personal data is shared with any third parties.
What Are Your Rights As A Data Subject?
Individual data subjects have the following rights under the GDPR which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to access your personal data by means of a subject access request (see below).
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure (also known as the right to be forgotten). You can exercise this right by contacting us.
- The right to restrict or object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes. Email preferences can be changed using the ‘Email Preferences’ link in ‘My Account’. Using this link you can opt-out of our newsletters and bulletins.
- The right to data portability. This means that you can ask us for a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or business. Please note, however, that this right applies only if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for performance with a contract, and your data is processed using automated means.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not, however, use your personal data in this way.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us.
Further information about your rights can be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office if you feel that your rights have been breached.
How Can You Access Your Personal Data?
All personal data provided by you during registration can be accessed via ‘My Account’.
If you wish to make a data subject access request, please do so in writing, sent to the email or postal address shown below, clearly marking your correspondence as a subject access request.
We do not normally charge for subject access requests unless they are ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (e.g. repetitive). We will respond to your subject access request within one month of receiving it. In the unlikely event that your request is particularly complex, a further two months may be required but we will keep you informed if this is the case.
How To Contact Us
To contact Chemeyes about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details and we will respond as soon as possible:
Telephone: 07922 008030
Postal Address: 99 School Lane, Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 1TA